From Atomicorp Wiki
Atomic Scanner is a free unsupported Plesk module that implements anti-spam, anti-malware, and escrow capabilities in Plesk. Atomic-Scanner is avail;able as an add on for Atomic Secured Linux subscribers.
 Key Features
- Implements spamassassin on a per-user, per-domain, or global level
- Supports multiple Anti-virus scanners, Clamav is included by default
- Additional scanners supported, but not included: Kaspersky, Sophos, Nod32, Trend Micro, MacAfee, F-Prot, F-Secure, InnocuLAN, Vexira, Sophos, Trophie and AVG
- Escrow (archiving) of email sent to/from the server, globally, per user, or based on regular expressions
- Detailed graphical reporting detailing statistics on mail volume, spam, viruses total, viruses per month, virus sources, Top 10 viruses sent to the system.
- Ability to put disclaimers on messages, per-user, per-domain, or globally.
- Several mail control policies, including reject, delete, quarantine, and tag&release